March 7, 2020
1. Educated, Tara Westover
“Tara Westover is living proof that some people are flat-out, boots-always-laced-up indomitable.”–USA Today
2. From the Ashes, Jesse Thistle
A remarkable memoir about hope and resilience.
3. Open Book, Jessica Simpson
Jessica reveals for the first time her inner monologue and most intimate struggles.
4. Successful Aging, Daniel J. Levitin
Delivers powerful insights.
5. Talking To Strangers, Malcolm Gladwell
A powerful examination of our interactions with strangers.
6. The Body: A Guide for Occupants, Bill Bryson
…a head-to-toe tour of the marvel that is the human body.
7. You Are Awesome, Neil Pasricha
How to Navigate Change, Wrestle with Failure, and Live an International Life
8. 12 Rules For Life, Jordan B. Peterson
Humorous, surprising and informative.
9. Becoming, Michelle Obama
An intimate, powerful, and inspiring memoir.
10. The Skin We’re In, Desmond Cole
A Year of Black Resistance and Power