April 6, 2019
1. Becoming, Michelle Obama
An intimate, powerful, and inspiring memoir.
2. Educated, Tara Westover
“Tara Westover is living proof that some people are flat-out, boots-always-laced-up indomitable.”-USA Today
3. Homes: A Refugee Story, Abu Bakr al Rabeeah
Tells of the strange juxtapositions of growing up in a war zone.
4. The Forgotten Child, Richard Gallear
A heart-breaking memoir of an abandoned newborn baby left to die.
5. Cat and Nat’s Mom Truths, Catherine Belknap & Natalie Telfer
Embarrassing Stories and Brutally Honest Advice on the Extremely Real Struggle of Motherhood
6. The Woo-Woo, Lindsay Wong
How I Survived Ice Hockey, Drug Raids, Demons, and My Crazy Chinese Family
7. Mourning Has Broken, Erin Davis
Love, Loss and Reclaiming Joy
8. This Team is Ruining My Life(But I Love Them), Steve Glynn
How I Became a Professional Hockey Fan
9. 12 Rules For Life, Jordan B. Peterson
Humorous, surprising and informative.
10. A Good Wife, Samra Zafar
Tells her harrowing and inspiring story.