December 14, 2018
1. Becoming, Michelle Obama
An intimate, powerful, and inspiring memoir.
2. Educated, Tara Westover
“Tara Westover is living proof that some people are flat-out, boots-always-laced-up indomitable”-USA Today
3. Cujo, Curtis Joseph
Untold story of perseverance and finding one’s own path.
4. Rick Mercer Final Report, Rick Mercer
Some of his sharpest and funniest writing yet.
5. Bobby: My Story in Pictures, Bobby Orr
Personal, thoughtful, and full of never-before-seen images.
6. 12 Rules For Life, Jordan B. Peterson
Humorous, surprising and informative.
7. Fear: Trump in the White House, Bob Woodward
The most intimate portrait of a sitting president.
8. Whose Boat is This Boat? Staff/Stephen Colbert of the Late Show
Comments That Don’t Help in the Aftermath of a Hurricane.
9. Don Cherry’s Hockey Greats and More, Don Cherry
Behind-the scenes sports stories that are as colourful as his wardrobe.
10. Everyday Hockey Heroes, Bob McKenzie
Stories about Canada’s most beloved sport.